Take and print fun photos on-the-go with the Polaroid Snap Touch Digital Camera/Printer...
A few weeks ago, I received an invitation from Polaroid to review their new SnapTouch Digital Camera/Printer Anyone that follows me on Instagram knows how much my I love decorating my planner and I have seen many Instagram photos from planneristas who have used Polaroid Zip Printers to add beautiful and fun photo stickers to their planners. So this review was one that I jumped at the chance to do.
The Polaroid SnapTouch is both a digital camera and printer in one that comes in a variety of fun colors including pink, white, blue, red, purple and also traditional black. It comes with a black magnetic lens cap, a white hand strap, and a standard micro USB cord for charging the device.
The Polaroid SnapTouch is turned on by pressing and releasing the flash on top of the camera. It is a traditional point and shoot camera with a big red shutter button on the top left side. The large touch screen allows the user to view the images and set tons of options including adding borders and fun editing on the photos. The SnapTouch needs a microSD card in order to take lots of photos since the internal memory on the camera can only hold 10 photos.
Printing Photos on the go is what the SnapTouch does best....
In terms of picture quality, the Polaroid SnapTouch takes decent photos, but not images that are on par with expensive digital cameras. The "sweet-spot" of the SnapTouch is that it is also a printer that allows you to immediately print the images on the Snap Touch camera.
The SnapTouch has a option that allows you to automatically print images as you take them or select which images you want to print so that you can save the printer paper for only your best photos.
The Polaroid SnapTouch uses ZINK® Zero-Ink® Printing Technology so photos come out smudge-proof, water-resistant, and tear-resistant. The 2x3 photos have a peel off film that uncovers a sticky back so the photos are perfect for using in planners and memory keepers and for all types of crafting projects.
Use the Polaroid SnapTouch to Print images on your Smart Devices...
The Polaroid SnapTouch can also pair with other smart devices via bluetooth to edit and print images from your Android or Apple smartphone or tablet.
To print the images, I used the Polaroid SnapTouch Print app to connect my smartphone via bluetooth to the Polaroid SnapTouch. The images took about 30 seconds each to print. I then trimmed the printed photos to put into my planner.
I would sum up my review of the Polaroid SnapTouch as follows -
- Print photos easily anywhere you want
- Easily use the SnapTouch as a bluetooth printer for your Android and Apple smart devices
- No on/off switch - Must release flash to turn on the printer
- Flash is very easy to release if the camera is being carried in a bag with out a case, which means the battery can run down or the the camera can be damaged if this camera is not carried in it's own protective case.
- The magnetic lens cap is easy to lose
- The 2x3 printer sheets can be costly unless you can buy them in bulk at a good price on sites like Amazon and eBay
The Polaroid Snap Touch retails for $180 and would make a great holiday gift for the creatives on your holiday gift list.
Polaroid is giving away one SnapTouch per day
when you use the hashtag #PRINTITFORWARD
And now through December 31st, Polaroid is giving away one SnapTouch per day to those who share their favorite photos on social media and use the hashtag #PRINTITFORWARD.
So get to using that hashtag on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter for your chance to win.
And keep reading to find out how FREEISMYLIFE readers can enter to win a Polaroid SnapTouch to use in the New Year ....
One (1) FREEISMYLIFE reader will WIN a Polaroid SnapTouch Digital Camera to use in the New Year. This giveaway is valued at $180 - HOLLA!!!
USA Addresses Only - NO P.O. Boxes!
To Enter -
- Fill out the information in the form below.
- One entry per person please. Duplicate entries will be removed.
- USA addresses only.
- The contest ends on Wednesday, December 28, 2016 at 11:59am EST.
- The winner will be selected by random number generation.
- Prize fulfillment will be completed by the PR company for Polaroid.
- You can get 10 extra giveaway entries by doing BOTH of the following 2 steps:
1. Follow FREEISMYLIFE on Instagram.
2. Like my Polaroid Snap Touch Instagram GIVEAWAY post at this link and leave a comment on that Instagram post telling me what you like most about the Polaroid Snap Touch. Also Tag an Instagram friend on my Polaroid Snap Touch Instagram GIVEAWAY post that would love to know about this giveaway.
Random dot org has spoken!!! Out of 870 entries, Random dot org has picked #574. Congratulations to the winner of the $180 Polaroid Snap Touch Digital Camera/Printer - Tracy J. of Petersburg, VA !!!